Tuesday, August 16, 2011

"The Man With a City in His Head," parts 1-5 in Bewildering Stories!


So, I know it's been a long, long, long time, but I promise you I still actually do this, and to prove it, I finally have another story coming out. "The Man With a City in His Head" is being released on the website Bewildering Stories, the same place where I published my previous story, "Losing Schwartz." The story is being published in several installments, and part 1 was actually posted a week or so ago. Here it is. The story is being published at the rate of two or three parts per weekly issue, and so far parts 1 to 5 have been posted. You can use the drop-down menu at the top right of the screen to move on to the successive sections, or just follow these links to parts 2, 3, 4, and 5.

This is a longer story, 9 parts in all, and I will provide links to the rest of them as they become available. I'm happy to have more sci-fi coming out, as I have a great time writing it to shift gears. Thanks for reading, and feel free to let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment